Ágústa "taggaði" mig....
1: Hardcover or paperback, and why?
Hardcover if I really really really need the book right away... paperback if I can wait.
2: If I were to own a book shop, I would call it...
My book haven
3: My favorite quote from a book (mention the title)
Nothing I can think of right now.
4: The author (alive or deceased) I would love to have lunch with would be...
Paulo Coehlo
5:If I was going to a deserted island and could bring only one book, except for the SAS survival guide, it would be...
Hmmm... "The collective works of Tolkien" ;-) if that exists.
6: I would love someone to invent a bookish gadget that...
Would read me books and follow spoken commands so that I could stitch whilst listening.
7: The smell of an old book reminds me of...
.. the awesome old library in Trinity college in Dublin.
8: If I could be the lead character in a book (mention the title) it would be...
Maharet from Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles
9: The most overestimated book of all times is...
The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
10: I hate it when a book...
is boring.
Ég ætla að tagga Rósu Tom, Dagný Ástu og Kristínu!!
0 Ummæli:
Skrifa ummæli
Gerast áskrifandi að Birta ummæli [Atom]
<< Heim